What is this event about?
- Vermont Hemp Fest promotes working landscapes and economic development, and cultivates a thriving, inclusive hemp + cannabis industry.especially in rural northern New England. There will be exhibitions, presentations from experts, and resources for attendees.
When is this event?
- The presentations, exhibitions, and educational workshops will all be held on Friday, January 29, 2021.
Are you doing an in-person Vermont Hemp Fest?
- Due to the ongoing coronavirus pandemic, we will not be planning an in-person Hemp Fest for 2020. We are sad, but we want everyone to stay safe! Save the date for our virtual Hemp Fest taking place on January 29, 2021 that will include panels and speakers, networking, virtual exhibiting with booth videos and live chat, and other fun features!
Are you including medical or recreational cannabis?
- Yes! Given Vermont’s recent passage of tax and regulate, we recognize the significance of these events to the hemp industry. There will be programming that addresses making the transition to the adult use market, as well as other areas of adult use cannabis.
Who is this event for?
- Any and everyone with an interest in the thousands of potential possibilities of the cannabis plant. This group includes landowners and farmers with an interest in cultivating hemp and cannabis; entrepreneurs and artisans interested in producing products in Vermont and beyond; and those who simply want to learn more about the potential of hemp and cannabis.